Saturday, March 22, 2014

Adam Lanza's Doctor speaks out to the effect that drugging our children is down right wrong and damages the child's brain and organs. Child Psychiatry is a crime.

my name is Remi enable MD I am an immense is doctor I have treated and Lancer young man who male and female for more than four decades I have treated people who are autistic and Aspergers Syndrome a schizophrenic Campbell CD ADD ADHD are bipolar major depressions are manning have a whole personality disorders in just now every other diagnosis that people receive when they're in the system I have created these people were more than forty two years since I graduated from the albert Einstein college governors and and I and never written prescription for psychiatric term in fact I have never written prescription for any drug course I believe that they're totally unnecessary and using them is absolutely unconscionable I have while serving as the Acting Director for large child and adolescent psychiatric inpatient word in hospital not very far from Newtown Connecticut looked at the drug disoriented drooling and dangers children in my care ranging from its former to age and I have taken all over them of psychiatric medication course and wind them carefully because you see I simply could not tell what I was looking at what we were dealing with when these drug damaged brains and bodies were all and I could see in the kids that I had to care for the nurses told me I could not do that because they could not control the children and I said how do you know it since the children are violent home assignment and suicidal but they're all on drugs that are making them violent suicidal and homicidal how you know that you can't control them how do you know that they will not be violent homicidal and societal once they're off the drugs said you can do that they said we're going to wear Union to prevent you from doing that I said go ahead and I replied to them the medications were not the kids meds in with the steps man's I said these medications are being used to keep you the stair comfortable to keep you feeling safe they're not for the children at all they went to their union but I have a Connecticut medical license and that was a union card it wrong there's took them of the medication the four-year-old who was on different psychiatric medications was to walking which is an indication earth injury in it turned out that age neurological injury she was spinning drooling almost incoherent and she wanted to die and be agents for integral whole minutes she stopped spinning she stopped drooling she stopped walking and I aster why did you food and nine in your mommy's or difference in the way when he was asleep she pointed to her vagina and she said he was heard me here every night and my mommy would not stop him and called for an investigation a criminal investigation and mommy and the boyfriend went to jail I'm was there first person who had asked this chart reason then she stand her mother's foreign friend you see I am old enough and I learned my craft and my art be for the advent are these untested highly profitable and totally unconscionable psychiatric drugs I read the literature on these neurological reasons and I saw there were no long-term studies that pediatric studies were absent that there was they re who were medical justification or psychiatric justification for their use but that the advertising-supported supposedly impartial and supposedly scientific journals were nothing more than paper prostitutes they're all dressed up in glossy ads and literary words but the doctors all right there Jones and watched in horror over my career as younger and younger children have been getting stronger and stronger drugs for less and less convincing compelling reasons in my mind however there is no justification there is no compelling reason to use any these psychiatric drugs in order not to have to do that to people damaging them permanently irrevocably and in ways we are only beginning to understand either North a molecular medicine either north or Molecular Psychiatry they work and learn how to listen to people and help them move toward emotional health that works and learn how to employ Enderle biofeedback GH the brain how to regulate itself into harmony and capacity and functional states that match the needs and abilities that the individual that works magnificently and learn how to use frequency medicine homeopathy intravenous nutrition herbal medicine and the variety and other modalities to help people actually heal not just impressed or create symptoms then work and learn how to use diet and detoxification because I became an environmental physician to understand that aspect a healing and supporting the development a healthy person that works what does not work is dragging the brain with toxins which create the various symptoms that they are supposed to cured make your nothing they poisoned and they distort for ever I have met and handle Adam Lanza's mother in my arms well she weapons year and despair for her child and I have held her in my arms when she wept in July because she had her child back the child was clear right and bright and living in the world not hiding from the world not just for a moment but continually and consistent me I have held Adam Lanza's mother scanned in court as we pressured the school to get that I'm the education that he'd not the one that earned the school extra income by having and label and Drug as a particular category a special needs child who qualified for a bigger state supplementation the school's budget and I have sacked with Adams brothers and sisters helping them to undo the trauma that Adam has brought into their lives and lands and I have spent hours together as he climbed out of the pit and his own psychosis without drugs confinement or violence was in schools it wasn't always easy but it worked and I have attended the funeral have more than one and Mansur whose family pressured his mother were whose non-custodial parent pressured his custodial parent through the gorge to put and im on drugs and then did not have a good grace decency the wisdom or the mother it to understand that then were responsible for his death let me be absolutely clear we know amino quote chemical imbalance Ridge incomes for mental and emotional illness we know the jeans are disrupted and then function is distorted by a host of causes among which are heavy metals like mercury and industrial poisons like formaldehyde and fluoride and far in DNA and proteins and viruses which call for and autoimmune response by the body on its own nervous system this is a time %uh expression when I have called genome disruption syndrome or GDS is not genetic drenched which is causing a change in your house and behavior it is the toxicity which we r allowing inducing and works wiring which is causing the change in the human genome function and in there for its expression in illness and behavioral distortion it is this genomic disruption which is linked to increase in cancer rates increasing rates of diabetes cardiovascular disease other degenerative diseases and psychiatric illness it is this is Gino disruption which was virtually unknown in the lives and our grandparents and in the childhoods owner parents which is killing us human genes are the same but the gene only disruption is by no means the same Adam once according to his uncle previously quote treated enclosed with a drug called then tacked a novel and highly dangerous and he signed card which was rejected by the FDA numerous times because its high side-effect profile Obama signs thats psychosis violence and aggressive behavior I would say and I'm had side effects I must presume then and was also back Synod so this Adam Lanza was toxic with by Marisol which is forney . percent mercury by weight and with formaldehyde and fluoride and MSG and foreign DNA and diploid cells far and proteins viruses police or be eighty or tween and other systemic toxins injected repeatedly into his body despite the fact that he could not detox imported from so this and once euro toxic and his mother I must presume follow the instruction I'm even well-meaning or deceiving experts who told her that the vaccines were good for him that they were necessary that the psychiatric drugs with the only way I am sure then she followed there perhaps well-intentioned price in order to help and protect her child she is dead today because the advice was wrong he is dead to you and so are many others because the advice was did wrong there are no se and infective that exceeds and the fact is just like the beautiful hence and the seminars and the free pizza and salad lunches in windowless conference rooms in the hospital with the clinic these drugs and these vaccines killed they are not say and their mom said and the Adam Lanza's and their mothers and sisters and brothers and fathers neighbors engine day all his grieving neighbors in Newton Connecticut can testify on tunes their is a time who say no and that time has arrived no to psychiatric drums no there is always a better way homies I repeat more than half the people who kill themselves on psychiatric drums when they do sell virtually every public massacre in the last two decades has involved people on psychiatric problems or people just coming of psychiatric drugs no to sign here current terms and no to vaccines their could not be a worse way there is no reason know when Ron no science to vaccinating people virtually every outbreak and epidemic other communicable disease has occurred into fully vaccinated in the last decades that seems create disease and they cause a weakening the immune system or refine results what is the answer the vaccine pressures any if two or three or four doses something don't work let's give people three or four five or even six doses have something good following boosters and while we're at it will create new vaccines that don't work either and no to GM hose and no to industrial food psychiatric drugs kill those who take them and those around them they are inexcusable and on necessary I'm and Adam Lanza's doctor and EU her and lances neighbors friends and family at the bottom of the screen there is a link and that Ling will take you when you copy and paste it to and action item using only your computer mouse your keyboard you didn't know public policymakers that you will not accept involuntary drug yourself for your children and yes it can happen here we must protect our bodies and our freedom and then I'd urge you in the strongest terms go to then linkage Cobian and send it to everyone you can reach asking them to take the link and the action once for every member of their family just as you have and forward it on to their contacts there is a time for no that time is now this is really making label MD and I am with you in my desires freedom for health and for the freedom to choose what happens to my body this way well this

No comments:

Post a Comment